Thursday 26 May 2011

How can I help you?

Hi all,

I was listening to the ABC radio yesterday and the afternoon announcer was commenting on how great it would be if both sides of politics could get together on some issues and simply help each other out to achieve a fruitful outcome. In fact how much better would the world be if more people simply helped others.

So my question is how can I help you?

Do you have some ideas for a new home but aren't sure where to start or how to get your dreams into plan form? Or do have an idea of what kind of living space you require but are not sure of how you want it to look, or how it can look? I'd love to help you.


Does your dream home seem a little out of reach due to builders quoting huge prices to build in the country...or city for that matter? I'd love to help you realise your dreams or get you as close to them as possible while keeping your budget in check.

Straight Edge Steel Frame Homes are incredibly versatile, easy to transport, easy and quick to erect and for many people the perfect no nonsense new home solution. In fact I'd go as far as saying it is "The Solution".

I'd love to help you find "The Solution" to your new home questions. You can email me at straightedge@iinet.net.au

Have a great weekend.
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment